As seen in My Town magazine.
As heard on ABC Radio
Last year I was asked to take part in a short radio interview about Alternative Accomodation. You can hear the whole interview below. My contribution starts at 02:15.
ABC Radio - Alternative Accomodation.mp3
My Speaking Schedule
Last year I was invited to present at libraries in the Moreton Bay Region. I talked about my books and how I lived a royal lifestyle on less than $200 a week by house sitting.
Arana Hills Library
Bribie Island Library
North Lakes Library
I talked about my books, my experiences as a house sitter and my adventures living the high life on less than $200 a week. I can do the same for you.
Why invite me to speak?
- I am an ordinary middle aged woman that people can relate to but I have an extra-ordinary life many only dream of
- I am bright, positive, happy, motivating, inspiring
- I am doing what many people would love to do
Am I right for your Audience?
I speak to anyone who is interested in;
- house sitting as a lifestyle
- low cost travelling and cheap adventures
- writing or publishing a book
What can I talk about?
- Living (or holidaying) on a Tiny Budget
- How I lived the high life on less than $200 a week in Australia and New Zealand
- House Sitting as a career (or even a cheap holiday)
- What does a house sitter do?Who can be a house sitter?
- How can someone find house sitting roles and where are the 'good' house sitting jobs?
- What should you take on an assignment?
- Free and low cost adventures
- How to earn an income while travelling
Writing a Book
- Independent Publishing
- How to get started in writing
- How to self-publish a book for almost free.
- Getting your book onto Amazon.com
- Converting a book to kindle
- What is it? (Hint: It’s an international treasure hunt using GPS)
- What do I need to do it and where can I do it?
When am I Available?
- I am a writer so my schedule is flexible. Contact me on email@example.com or phone 0457222117
NOTE: To download a PDF copy of this media and public speaking information CLICK HERE